1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new Haversack

Discussion in 'Survival Packs & Kits' started by John Michael Ruiz, Apr 25, 2017.

1. John Michael Ruiz

John Michael Ruiz Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,
    Check out my new haversack from Malcolm Coderre, The Hidden Woodsmen. Enjoy the video.

2. livingsurvival

livingsurvival Administrator
    Staff Member

I didn't get much use out of my day ruck but my haversack I use all the time.

3. Lellobeetle

Lellobeetle Well-Known Member
    Donating Member

I just bought a sort of haversack/satchel from a guy on edc forums who hand crafted it but he lives in England and it has high vis interior as well. It's not as good as Malcolm's stuff. I do have the French Trade Bag from Malcolm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

livingsurvival likes this.
  4. Lellobeetle

Lellobeetle Well-Known Member
    Donating Member

I watched and enjoyed your review of the items in your haversack. Thanks for sharing!

5. Jon Layz

Jon Layz Well-Known Member

nice job... i'm trying to save up to get one of those haversacks joe uses on joerobinetbushcraft.. hate that its so expense so i'll have to settle for whenever i'll be able to afford something similar to that one.

livingsurvival and Lellobeetle like this.
  6. BeardedPatriot38

BeardedPatriot38 New Member

Hello,

I just wanted to stop in and share that I recently purchased a Haversack from Malcolm. It actually came in last week and I cannot tell you enough how satisfied and impressed I am with it. The color, materials used, quality of his work, the design and overall appearance of it.... if I had a single complaint about this Haversack, Malcolm or anything related to The Hidden Woodsmen it would have to be that he's only one man, as a result he's unable to take custom color orders and more importantly he sells out way to quickly!!!
    Anyone looking for some quality gear like haversacks, backpacks, rucks, various pouches and other related products definitely needs to check out his website!!
    I would recommend this haversack to you all day long.

I've included a picture of mine below. I chose the gray color which has a more urban appearance. I plan on using this as an every day carry bag in a primarily urban environment along with doing some traveling with it as my carry-on. Something else I didn't mention, what is the small bag of matching color. That's made by Malcolm as well. I believe he calls it a "tinder" bag?
    Anyway if you are thinking about getting the haversack you can see in the picture it fits perfectly in the Front pocket right above the zipper pocket.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. BeardedPatriot38

BeardedPatriot38 New Member

Hey brother,
    Just out of curiosity, who makes this bag/Haversack? I posted below, I recently purchased a Haversack from Malcolm and couldn't be more pleased. I was just wondering.
    Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. John Michael Ruiz

John Michael Ruiz Well-Known Member

Awesome. Very awesome.