1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Royal Bushcraft Pack Update

Discussion in 'Survival Packs & Kits' started by John Michael Ruiz, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:34 PM.

1. John Michael Ruiz

John Michael Ruiz Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I thought today I would give an update on a pack that I have been working with for quite a while now. I have had this pack for four years now and I have used this pack now only on my bushcraft, camping and even when I travel and I have to say that this pack has been an awesome pack to have. That pack is the Isle Royal Bushcraft Pack by Frost River.

I got this pack for a birthday present about four years ago now and it is still going on strong. The pack has been nice and comfortable when ever I use. Rather I am carry my basic stuff for when I travel to carrying my camping and bushcraft gear, this pack as done very well. Would I ever sell it? Nah, I love using this pack and it has been an awesome pack. If any of you have any gear from Frost River that you have purchase in the past, please share. I am wondering how the rest of the Frost River Gear has held up over the years. Take care and have fun outside.

livingsurvival likes this.
  2. livingsurvival

livingsurvival Administrator
    Staff Member

I love mine. Rock solid and will last a lifetime (or two). I use a piece of rolled foam from Wally world to make a bucket frame which helps the pack maintain shape. It then can also be used for other purposes. Love it.